Friday, July 11, 2008

What I don't know

I know who I am...who my parents were etc. My Mom did a certain thing this way and my Dad did something that way that I observed and understand why I now do the same. What I don't know is what about all those that went before me...what is my cultural memory? What am I doing that my great-great-great grandfather did years ago? I hope I am not the only one who questions their behavior and wonder who passed down that tendency? I am not of just one culture...how did my mind process and encompass all the cultural influences. What took place when my genetic card was punched at conception? What do you do if you believe in the possibility of parallel worlds and that you have been traveling between different worlds? As one can see I posed many questions which I am working on understanding while I continue to do what I do and wonder why.

No comments: